Saturday, December 26, 2009

la vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin.

so this is my (new) blog.

this is (the story of) my life;

it's been far to long since the last time i was here. i'm not one to walk away and this time around, it'll be different. i'm sorry i left without saying anything, but i'm back now.

however, before i begin (again), i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be. somehow, i feel that you'll understand.

sincerely,
j.

7 comments:

j said...

i'll post again tomorrow, no worries.

j.

Aek said...

Glad you're back. :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you again and look forward to hearing what it is that is troubling you. A problem shared is a problem halved so they say.
Cheers

Be Safe

S. said...

Welcome back!

I can't remember if I ever commented on your posts, but I used to read you blog and I'll do it again now that your back. I never deleted your RSS feed from my Google Reader. :)

Anonymous Blogger said...

You're just like me. I went on a random hiatus too, no apologies are necessary.

Anonymous said...

最大e夜情交友网站 , e夜情交友网 , 同城艳遇交友 , e夜情交友网站 , e夜情网站 , 附加交友网站 , 一夜情交友网 , 同城一夜情网站 , 彩虹视讯 , uthome多人视讯聊天室

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮